The Apache SystemML 0.15.0 release was approved on September 13, 2017. It is the first release of Apache SystemML since it
became a Top-Level Project (TLP) on May 31, 2017. Updates have been made to the project in several areas, as detailed below.
New Features and Capabilities
- Added several new 2D convolution layers.
nn library from staging to
- Expanded Code Generation for broader performance improvements.
- Enhanced GPU support and scalability.
- Removed file-based transform.
- Removed original MLContext API.